Crest Solutions are seeking a QA Associate to join our team and work on our customer site in Cork.
What We Do:
Crest Solutions are an engineering and software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Performing quality checks on packaging
· Prepping batch packs for QP releases
· Generating QR codes
· Deviation investigation, review and approval
· SOP investigation, review and approval
· Acting as point of contact for any quality checks
Skills and Experience:
· Level 8 Degree in Science or Engineering is essential
· Minimum 2-3 year’s experience working in a QA environment ideally in drug manufacturing
· Experience in the release of a drug product along with reviewing and approving deviations
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary.
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme.
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program