Crest Solutions are seeking a Facility Manager to join our team and work on our customer site in Cork.
The Facility Manager will provide exceptional leadership, guide, empower and collaborate with Facility, Engineering and Utility teams to ensure operations is in compliance with all safety, quality, sustainability initiatives, directives and overall operation and maintenance strategies while optimising cost and delivering results. He/She will aggressively drive a high-performance culture within Integrated Facility Management, Catering, Security and Cleaning
Additionally, the Facility Manager will identify actions for development and retention of Facility employees and continue strengthening operations excellence at the site. The scope covers “end to end” facility operations and maintenance
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Oversee the setting up of the new facility working closely with the construction partner, to include staffing, technology, processes and policies.
- Ensure consistent and integrated approach to the operation and maintenance of the plant through effective planning, excellent communication and sharing of information and processes, development of contingency plans and follow through on effective execution of plans.
- Oversee facility personnel and equipment availability, collaborating with staff to identify operating deficiencies and coordinate field support to develop and implement effective operating plans.
- Serve as an active participant in the planning, development, and implementation of facility and system design. Maintain an understanding of the technology, the business, and the competition.
- Identify recurring issues and define overall requirements for obtaining necessary plant data, recommend and implement action plans.
- Support Engineering and Project teams in the resolution of technical operational problems including new system start up.
- Oversee and coordinate site support to ensure successful integration, promoting effective budget management and organic growth initiatives.
- Oversee and coordinate site support to ensure effective operating plans. Plans should include supporting business processes, operating facility budgets, and other financial processes.
- Support assessment of asset performance, analyse and document deviations to ensure lessons are captured and used to keep our policies and programs are current, and are reflective of actual field performance.
- Serve as a champion for the Continuous Improvement / 7S program. Be an active leader in the CI Project Prioritization Process.
- Provide visible personal safety and environmental leadership. Take an active role in the implementation of EH&S programs, policies and procedures. Measure performance through audit and tracking KPI’s. Provide leadership into the Root Cause Analysis of any incidents. Ensure effective corrective actions are identified and follow through that they are addressed at all locations within the site.
- Ensure 100% compliance to all safety, quality and environmental regulatory and compliance related issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in contract management, facility management
- Experience in a GMP regulated industry
- Excellent project solving, people management
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This role is available as a salaried employee or a limited company contractor.. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary / hourly rate
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme.
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program.