Crest Solutions are seeking a Financial Accountant to join our Finance team. The Financial Accountant role will report into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
What We Do:
Crest Solutions are an engineering and software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
The Financial Accountant will work as part of a business partner focused financed team. The Financial Accountant will evaluate businesses, projects, budgets, and other finance-related transactions to determine their performance and suitability. The role provides a great opportunity to work with the Business and Department Managers across entities, critically analysing the revenue, cost base and working capital of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Partner with project teams to support financial management of projects, including budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Provide financial guidance and insights to project managers and business leaders, including project cost analysis, risk management, and business case development.
- Analyse monthly revenue across the company’s product lines.
- Analyse and report profit margins across company products and services.
- Analyse the cost base across the company, understanding the cost drivers and working with the Head of Financial Planning & Analytics and Departments Managers to propose and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Support month-end and year-end financial close processes for projects, ensuring accuracy and completeness of financial data, with a focus on financial accounting.
- Provide support for audit and tax compliance requirements related to projects.
- Management of cash flow forecasting and working capital management.
- Management of Global Insurance Programme.
- Continuously improve finance processes related to project management and reporting, with a focus on product profitability assessments.
- Develop and enhance reporting systems.
- Qualified Registered Accountant Professional or equivalent 2+ years post qualification experience in a financial accounting role
- Excellent technical accounting and proven analytical skills.
- Experience with computerised accounting systems
- Strong excel skills with experience in Power Query desirable
- Positive, friendly demeanour with a firm customer service orientation
- Experience in leading teams desirable but not essential
Why Join CXV Global?
We understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in CXV Global from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance programme
CXV Global is an equal opportunity employer.