Maintenance Reliability Engineer
The Maintenance Reliability Engineer reports to the Manager, Engineering and Reliability and will be responsible for ensuring that all maintenance and reliability systems are implemented and operated in an efficient manner with a focus on continuous development. The Maintenance Reliability Engineer will ensure that equipment is maintained on site in a safe, compliant and efficient manner utilizing the current best in class maintenance/reliability strategies and methodologies
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Implement the strategy for ensuring all plant equipment exists in the correct equipment status on CMMS, and that all equipment is assigned a relevant maintenance activity program according to equipment criticality ranking
- Completion of equipment FMEA exercises to develop, streamline and improve maintenance and reliability programs
- Liaise with colleagues on other sites to leverage and share best practice.
- Consistent use of lean and six sigma tools such as root cause analysis, DMAIC, 5S, right first time and Standard work. Champion and support all team projects in these areas.
- Development of the facility and maintenance site budget. Ensure all aspects of maintenance adherence to the facilities/maintenance budget throughout a financial year
- Co-ordinate and complete Quality records/actions to track progress and ensure compliance to cGMP’s, environmental and statuary regulations
- Develop a culture for optimizing Reliability and Maintenance systems for the business
- Manage the change process of maintenance program changes for all equipment to ensure that all changes are captured, documented, risk assessed and meet the applicable cGMP or statutory safety standards
- Develop a process to enable continuous improvement in all aspects of facility and maintenance related activities.
- Generate, report and analyze key reliability metrics
- Ensure that all cGMP safety training is completed prior to engaging in any activities
- Oversight of site maintenance service contracts, implementing KPI’s to ensure services completed and compliant and cost effective
Projects: Provide support to the project team in the areas of:
- Co-ordination of upload of new equipment to CMMS in accordance with existing site conventions and hierarchies
- Identification of critical spares for new equipment and set up of spare parts management system
- Input and participate into project design and construction
- Engineering and maintenance input into design and FAT of new equipment
- Ensure that maintenance &calibration is carried out in accordance to cGMP regulations, safety considerations and site quality standards.
- Ensure that CMMS system is maintained current for all running assets on site
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the bio-pharmaceutical industry with strong technical, Asset Lifecycle Management and/or maintenance experience
- Sterile filling experience.
- Strong demonstrated ability in the area of communication and strong ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with CAPA, FMEA and RCA tools is a highly regulated operations environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to make decisions and take necessary actions.
- Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary.
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme.
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program.