C & Q Engineer
Crest Solutions are seeking a C&Q Engineer to join our team and work on our customer site in Galway.
What We Do:
Crest Solutions are an engineering and software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Deliver C&Q scope for assigned projects (planning, scheduling, execution and handover).
- Specific C&Q Activities:
- System User Requirements,
- C&Q Risk Assessments,
- C&Q document prep (C&Q Plans, Test Protocols and Reports),
- Vendor & Contractor coordination and supervision (offsite and onsite),
- Review and acceptance of contractor and vendor handover documentation,
- Acceptance of systems at Mechanical Completion,
- Safe energization and start-up of equipment and systems,
- C&Q field execution (FAT, SAT, RV, IV, FT),
- Running recipes, sequences and functional testing via DCS,
- Troubleshooting and resolving design, installation and operational issues for systems under test,
- Project Change Control and Discrepancy Management,
- Handover of systems to User Team,
- Commissioning and Qualification of Process Equipment, Utilities and Facilities.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant engineering/science degree.
- Minimum three years’ experience in the design, construction, commissioning and qualification of pharma equipment and facilities.
- Experience in Small Molecule Manufacturing Unit Operations is desirable (Reactors, Dryers, Centrifuges, Mills).
- Working in a collaborative cross-functional team environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach with a commitment to meet deadlines.
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary.
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme.
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment.
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance program.