New Business Development Executive
Crest Solutions are seeking a New Business Development Executive to join our Professional Services team, this is a permanent remote position. This position will report to the UK and Ireland Sales Manager.
Who are Crest Solutions
Crest Solutions (A CXV Company) deliver technology leading solutions in the areas of IT, automation, machine vision, serialization, digitalization and professional services to high end R&D and manufacturing sites. We are an integrated partner to global life science companies and high end manufacturers.
In 2022 we stood up the Professional Services as a stand alone tower, separating the sales functions of Products and Services. As a New Business Development Executive within our professional services division you will be responsible for driving new business growth within the Life Science Sector. Delivering solutions to our life science partners across the full spectrum of manufacturing and support services. Our goal is to remove the delivery burden and enable our partners and customers focus on their core business while we focus on supporting their operational and project needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify new business development opportunities across Ireland and Europe to drive top line revenue.
- Drive the top-line revenue by managing and expanding customers, acquiring new customers and driving upsells by fostering the adoption and use of our defined services.
- Own the end to end sales process, from lead to prospect to close.
- Partner with other teams (e.g. Support, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Senior Management) to improve our go-to-market narrative, execution and acceleration of our growth
- Ensure operational excellence by keeping our CRM always updated and forecasting accuracy
- Ensure sales and development objectives are met, forecasted aligned with objectives
- Creates and implements, along with management, sales action plans that incorporate key actions that work to set KPI’s for the business.
- A result driven, self-motivated, ambitious sales professional.
- A proven record of accomplishment selling in Ireland and/or Europe ideally within Professional Services Sector or alternatively experience selling products or services to the Life Science Sector.
- You will be commercially aware and have an excellent understanding of industry trends and customer demands.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to targeting and winning new business.
- Demonstrate high level of strategic and operational planning and process management.
- Proven track record of successful account management and sales budget delivery.
- Evidence of a structured and consultative sales process.
- Exceptional networking and relationship building skills.
- A team player with excellent communication skills.
- An ethical approach to conducting business internally and externally.
- A problem solver with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in new business development and execution of complex sales campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven high standard of attention to detail, time management and “follow-through”.
- Ability to travel approximately 30% to 50%, including some international travel
Why Join Crest Solutions?
In Crest Solutions we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. As part of the Crest Solutions team, you will be exposed to, and have the opportunity to work with, the latest cutting-edge technologies. You will have the opportunity to work with Blue-Chip clients across the pharmaceutical industry while winning multi-million-euro tenders. With Crest Solutions working in an exciting growth area, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of Crest Solutions.
This role also includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexitime and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance programme.
Opportunity for Growth: Crest Solutions has experienced rapid growth and the Professional Services Tower will have seen revenue growth in the region of 50% in 2022. We are rapidly expanding in Europe and for the right person we will ensure our growth is reflected in your development with opportunities for Sales management if desired.
Crest Solutions, a CXV Global company is an equal opportunity employer