Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Reporting to: Talent Acquisition Manager
As our Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be innovative and results orientated, with an interpersonal savvy that enables you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
If you are or have worked in a recruitment agency setting, and love sourcing and screening candidates but looking to move away from Business Development, this role might be especially appealing to you!
- Recruit technical talent for high demand engineering roles by developing a good understanding of the various work activities undertaken by the Company and the specific key success factors for each role within the different business areas
- Deliver on KPI’s as set out by the company i.e cv's sent, interviews arranged, roles filled etc.
- Provide detailed analysis of recruitment stats and activities to senior management on a regular basis.
- Development of detailed job specifications for new and backfill roles
- Benchmarking all roles within pre-determined salary grades
- Drive a direct search and innovative sourcing model through a variety of candidate generation techniques, strategies, and programs, to ensure the company is always proactive
- Develop recruitment campaigns for roles to be filled and drive the execution of those campaigns
- Engage candidates through all available digital channels
- Network appropriately to source candidates and also deepen the understanding of the market dynamics
- Develop relationships with key candidate and specific talent pools.
- Provide an efficient and positive experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Review applications and undertake preliminary interviews and tests
- Develop shortlists of candidates for the business unit leader
- Negotiate pay and salary rates and finalise arrangements with successful candidates
- Feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Review and continuous improvement of the recruitment process
- Provision of input to the Company’s remuneration and benefit structures.
- 3+ years of recruitment experience
- Prior experience in pharma/med devices/manufacturing environment preferred
- Proven track record of collaborating effectively across key stakeholder groups
- Experience managing recruitment processes
- Subject Matter expert in Recruitment Market
- A track record of delivering on targets in a very fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills with ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to drive processes with the drive and determination to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and professional individual with the integrity to manage confidential information
Why Join Crest Solutions?
This role also includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance programme
Crest Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.