Crest Solutions are excited to welcome applications for a HR Generalist to join our existing HR Team.
At Crest Solutions, our HR team work in partnership at all levels to enable leaders, managers, and all employees to develop and maintain a results-oriented organisational culture known for high performance and excellence. The HR team aim to model the responsibility, accountability and fairness embedded in the values of Crest Solutions.
What we do:
Crest Solutions are an engineering and software company that supply and support the resourcing of engineers, analysts, specialists and other professionals in this field. We are home to a vibrant group of professionals, working together to deliver to our clients. As a Gold Certificated company in the NSAI Excellence Through People scheme, Crest Solutions strives to guide many of Ireland’s most successful organisations to become more efficient, productive, flexible, competitive and innovative, through the development of great people.
We are seeking of a diligent HR generalist to support our HR department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. In return, you will have the opportunity to develop your career with an expanding HR team and a growing company.
- Lead employee onboarding and offboarding for our Professional Services business
- Collaborate with hiring managers, taking a lead role in the recruitment and selection process for any hiring requirements and ensuring equity of process
- Provide a best practice HR advisory service to employees and team leads in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organisational change, and all other employee-relations matters
- Carry out disciplinary investigations and work with the HR Business Partner/ HR Manager to close out processes effectively and efficiently
- Manage day-to-day employee queries promptly and keep the lines of communication open and transparent in your engagements
- Provide guidance and interpretation of policies and procedures in line with company practice to business leads
- Build relationships and rapport with our front line team
- Manage and streamline the HRIS and administration of our Professional Services business
- Support the ongoing development and implementation of HR policies, procedures and programmes.
- Other HR related duties as required
- 3rd level qualification in Human Resources or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a HR Generalist position
- Ability to be flexible and adjust priorities when required
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships across the business
- Proven track record of getting the job done well
Why Join Crest Solutions?
At Crest Solutions, we understand that our people are our greatest asset. For this reason and many others, we take care of them. The team in Crest Solutions benefits from a Total Rewards package. This includes great personal benefits and professional growth opportunities. An example of what is offered to our team members is as follows:
- Competitive salary
- Full healthcare cover, leave benefits, life assurance, flexi-time and pension scheme
- A varied and exciting career with Crest Solutions with opportunities to work in a cutting-edge, innovative technological environment
- A structured approach to professional development opportunities with an educational assistance programme